Thursday, January 20, 2011

Home on the Range

Its funny how life works out sometimes. One minute we have no plans of moving to the farm, and then the next minute we are moving to the farm! 3 years ago my dad took me to look at the farm house. I loved it, but it needed some work. 7 months ago my brothers family moved into the farm house temporally and did a TON of work on it! It looked like a different house on the inside and they made the house look so charming!


Living at the farm has been so fun for us. The kids love it! I feel like I can breath. We have no idea how long we will be here(we hope for a long time), but for now we are enjoying it immensely.


We miss my brother and his family though-why does everyone keep moving from us?? sniff sniff!








No comments: