Here are a couple projects that i have made recently with photoshop. Its so fun for me! Obviously i am not a pro or really have a clue what i am doing, but i like being able to make my own invites for my family
First picture: London's birthday invite (5x7)
Second picture: 16x20 poster that we put on the front door (entrance to party)
This one I DID NOT do, but its too cute not to show. My friend, Michele is AMAZING!
Her son, Bryce had a birthday the same weekend as London and I LOVED her thank you notes she sent out. For real aren't they cute!?!
You are amazing Michele!! How you pulled that party off in two days I will never know!!
You are amazing Michele!! How you pulled that party off in two days I will never know!!
(I am sure you can tell which is London he he)



No comments:
Post a Comment