Thursday, September 30, 2010

Yummy!


For real our Home Teachers are the best!! Its so fun to see the kids get so excited to have them over. London especially loves them because they always bring her donuts!
For her birthday they made a special drop off- she was thrilled (see pic)
So speaking a donuts, well sugar in general. I went off the stuff cold turkey. Its been one day!!
I made a deal with myself that I can't have any sugar (except fruit and sport drink on long runs) for a whole month (or until my next race is over in Nov) I really want to see if it can help me with my speed?? We shall see! PLUS! i still have 10 lbs to go! Its just not coming off!!
Hopefully by putting this in writing I will hold to my goals.
who thinks I can do it?? who wants to do it with me??

1 comment:

Mallory said...

I need to do it! I have a marathon in Jan. and I have lots of baby weight! ; )