Saturday, October 02, 2010

I am 4!


London turned 4 today! I still can't believe it! 4 means she is no longer a baby, that's hard for me! I love this girl to pieces!
She REALLY wanted a party this year. I didn't think she should because we had one last year, but of course her Dad is a BIG softy and wanted her to have one, too. So I caved. I am glad I did because it was fun! She wanted EVERYONE there! and she wanted it to be a costume party (little early in the season)
Anyway, happy b-day London girl!
click on the picture below to see all the pictures from her party

PARTY

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow! Happy birthday to London. It reminds me that my little girly is going to be 4 soon too!! Love her costume by the way!!

annie said...

So fun! Hard to believe she is already four! The party looked amazing! I love all of their costumes - especially London's!