Thursday, October 07, 2010

Birthday Freebies

Okay, I feel so out of the birthday freebie loop. All my friends brag about all the freebies they get on their birthday. They have this whole schedule mapped out on their big day...where they get free breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert etc. They also told me about restaurants that let you come anytime during your birthday month (date night, I think so!). Anyway, because its b-day season at our house I decided i didn't want to be out of of the loop anymore. AND i don't want you to either! PEOPLE i have a stack of FREE meal coupons sitting on my table as we speak. So excited! Trust me its very easy to sign up for these and only takes a few seconds. A few examples- 31 flavors, cold stone, the keg (a personal fav of mine-free steak and salad!), black angus, firehouse subs, liberty market, farm house grill, joes bbq etc... Yummy right!!
You can sign up online at their websites. I also found this cool site with many freebies and links to their sites!!
NOW GO SIGN UP!!
enjoy!

No comments: