Monday, February 24, 2014

Gilbert Temple Open House

What an amazing experience this was. It actually gets me all kinds of emotional actually, and here is why…How neat is it as a family to watch a temple go up 3 miles from your house?! We drive by it almost daily. My kids have witnessed a big empty field turn into a beautiful Temple. And to be able to go the Temple open house when it was complete was just icing on the cake. 
They loved the Temple and so did I! 
Its beautiful and special and brings everything into perspective as a mother and wife.
It was also neat to go through with my parents. I hope the kids always remember how special it truly was. The pictures aren't great but they are memories we will cherish forever.
This family of 7 is very grateful for this Temple to be so close to us.
We look forward to going to the Dedication this weekend.
Families are Forever 













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I downloaded this picture I was looking at the girl's toes. WOW! If you don't mind me saying so she has some very long toes! It looks like the toe next to her big toe is actually sticking out past her big toe!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEitF11itjMBqLTMAVtrk00kfMquz962jxMXL3CaGgz5bLCl1v4cH80Ymu8epVBCRUkn8D0UoEcvsOMGTmsvGWycEWm_5JAmQ_a-BPTarUXGoMdMVYGMd4lV1iFmxo9wwtXgHSWr7w/s1600/IMG_2662.jpg