Friday, January 24, 2014

Growing

Wow! I can't believe it has almost been a year since I last blogged. I had to find a picture for Everett's teacher the other day and It made me sit dawn and go through my blog. I use to be so good at documenting our growing family with this blog. I am going to try my hardest at keeping up with it. It might be hard (seeing as all 4 kids have already interrupted me 5 times each-they only care when i actually sit down).

Our family of 6 will soon be our family of 7. Baby number 5 will be here in less then 6 weeks. I am so excited but still have so much to do. And the thought of yet another c-section keeps me up at night. I hate c-sections. I have no idea why anyone would choose to have one over regular child birth. Its just awful!! Sure its nice that the baby comes in less the 30 minutes but the recovery is SO not worth that 30 minutes. I am ill just thinking about it! Looking past all that though makes me really excited to add another little spirit into this house. The kids are super excited! Now if we could all just agree on a name... :)

London turned 7 in October and is in the 1st grade. She loves school and is really doing well. She is reading chapter books now and LOVES math. In fact she laughs at me that i still count on my fingers while she can mostly do her math in her head. London anxiety about life continues to get better everyday. She is a happy soul who just likes to have fun.

Everett turned 5 in Sept and is in his last year of preschool. He is very ready for kindergarten. I have a feeling I'll be a weeping mess that day. Everett is our talker. He will talk to anyone and he won't stop! Everyone who meets Everett falls in love with him within minutes. He also gives the best loves!! He started baseball this year and it might the the cutest thing you have ever seen. His personality is fit for baseball that's for sure!

Weston turned 4 in October and we love him to pieces. He and Everett are best friends but polar opposites. Weston is quiet and can play for hrs on his own. He loves to build and  LOVES Lego's! he tells me he loves me 100 times a day and it never gets old. He loves to cuddle and is sweet to his little sister who is not so sweet to him. Weston loves preschool and also started t-ball this year. Its pretty darn cute!

Lucy turned 2 in November and is full of life. She really is so fun! She rules the house and she knows it. Somehow she can get all 3 of her siblings crying at the same time and thinks it pretty funny (they don't). She loves babies and I have a feeling she is going to think the new baby is hers. She is talking like crazy- loves riding her scooter and jumping on the tramp like a boss! She refuses to sit in grocery carts any more and has moved to a big girl bed. If i go into labor early it will be due to the fact that I am chasing Lucy through a parking lot of fast moving cars!

Chris- Is working hard doing construction. He is currently working on hotel remodels and church remodels. When he isn't at work he is home playing with the kids. We sure get excited when he walks through the door! Chris is also working with the youth at church (boys 16-18yrs old) and loves it. he loves taking them on white rafting trips!

As for me...my brain is always spinning and I can't seem to catch up. I love working on projects but need to keep it to a minimum. I love cooking but admit lately i have been slacking in that area (i blame it on being big and pregnant). But really nothing makes me more happy then cooking a meal for my family and sitting around the table. Its pure craziness- sometimes there is fighting, crying and yelling but in the end its always worth it! Nothing make me more happy then being a Mom! I love it! Its hard but I love it! I can't wait to add more craziness to this house with another baby!

Baby is coming March 5th!

1 comment:

The Lamb's said...

welcome back! What a cute family picture!