School started for my kids back in Aug, but I thought I post a couple pictures of their first day. They are loving school! I am loving my mornings with ONLY 1 Child (that will soon be over though) for real though I CAN NOT believe how much I can get done with 1 kid-he isn't a easy child either, but life just got way easier!!
London is in half day kindergarten. She didn't meet the deadline for kindergarten, but she tested up so we thought we would try it this year. She loves it! She is the youngest, but doing really well.We still don't know what she will do next year- maybe kindergarten again or send to first grade?Its life decisions people!



Our sweet Everett started preschool this year. He started when he was not quite 3 and that seemed sooo young. We would have never started him this early, but he qualified for the speech program so we figured why not?!
He was SOOO excited that he gets to ride the bus and everything! I love that they even drive down our dirt road and pick him up at our front door!
He and London go to the same school and see each other at recess which I think is so cute!
London says he ignores her though when he sees her- too funny!
We live only a couple miles from the school and yet Everett is asleep 9 times out f 10 when they drop him off! So much for naps!!


1 comment:
How fun!! School for two of them! London and Kaylin have the same backpack.
Post a Comment