




Westy boy is 18 months!
That means NURSERY! I haven't had a break in church for 2 1/2 years. He is loving it! And So am I!!
Weston is such a joy! We love him so much!
He still has breath holding spells almost daily and seizures about once a week, BUT they don't seem to have any effect on his development.
The Dr's are always wanting to do more test on him because apparently is not normal to have seizures with breath-holding spells.
Thank goodness we have the Internet. I have done lots of research and have come across some studies and other people who have kids suffering from the same thing.
In my heart i truly believe he will grow out of these.
This has been so hard- the hardest thing I have ever gone through in my life. Not only does he pass out and have seizures but when he does have an episode, it sends him into crying fits that can last hours sometimes. It can really make you feel helpless as a parent. Its also has been a HUGE lesson on patience. It has made me slow down and put him first. I have held him, loved him and kissed him more. I rock him and sing to him and we always say little prayers together.
This has been a trial, but I can honestly say it been a good trial for me. I have grown up so much and my faith has become so much stronger.
In some ways he has been the hardest of the 3 kids, but in other ways he has been the easiest. When he is happy he is so happy! He is my best eater and best sleeper. And he is talking up a storm.
I just love our chunky Westy!
2 comments:
So sorry that you have to go through such hard times with your boy. He is lucky to have you as a mom! And he is adorable!
He is looking more and more like Everett. I love him!
Post a Comment