I have 3 beautiful nieces graduating this year. Its seems so unreal! It was just yesterday that they were tiny little things.
I had my friend, Michelle take their senior pictures.
I messed around with some of the color editing on the pictures and I made their announcements. I really have no idea what i am doing, BUT i love learning and trying to be creative.
Here is Sydney (I ended up re-taking her pictures because we changed her hair color and it didn't seem fitting to send pictures out with a different hair color-We didn't dare ask my friend Michele) I had a blast with Sydney! It was just her and I and we laughed pretty hard. She sure is a beauty!
(Front)

(back)

This is Alex-she and Syd are twins.
The camera loves Alex!
(front)

Back

And last my not least, Abbie!
Abbie doesn't realize how cute she is, but she needs to!


Love you girls! Thanks for letting me be part of a very big step in your lives.
Special Thanks to Michele for taking the pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment