Oh my gosh, Liz seeing all your farm/ranch life pictures brings back so many memories from my childhood! I too grew up with so many animals and I grew up on a horse's back!! I did alot of barrel racing as a teenager!! And as a kid I LOVED playing in the mud!!
Boys will be Boys and I love it that you let your boys get dirty! I think my girls would be right there along with those two! They love to play in the mud and water!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, Liz seeing all your farm/ranch life pictures brings back so many memories from my childhood! I too grew up with so many animals and I grew up on a horse's back!! I did alot of barrel racing as a teenager!! And as a kid I LOVED playing in the mud!!
Boys will be Boys and I love it that you let your boys get dirty! I think my girls would be right there along with those two! They love to play in the mud and water!
Post a Comment