Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Can't stop the twirl




Wow! What a crazy couple weeks with our Londee girl!
London's case of "bells palsy" lasted about 10 days. I had never heard of Bells Palsy before, but sure talked to a lot of people who had. Apparently when little kids get it the prognosis is really good, UNLESS the Dr thinks something is wrong with the cornea (which our Dr wanted us to go see a specialist-so we did. and it looked good) OR if the Dr wants to rule out a tumor (which almost about killed me- we saw the neurologist whom i have come to LOVE-all checked out in our favor)
The neurologist said he thinks her case of Bells Palsy was caused by the herpes virus (AKA cold sore in her inner ear).
Anyway- London is doing really well. One Dr told me, "Nothing is going to stop this girl". Its so true. I don't think anything can stop her!
Keep on twirling London girl!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Great news Liz. I have been meaning to email you about it, but have been so busy! I'm glad she is better. I can only imagine how hard it has been for you!

top knot extensions said...

So great to hear!!!

Susie and Jay Larson said...

Thank goodness! That is so good to hear. I am so glad things are going better for London and Weston. What cute baby Weston pictures too!