
I headed to Utah for my Grandma's funeral. I came alone(kids and husband free) and it felt very weird. I missed my kids like crazy! I have never left my family behind, but with such a short notice trip it had to be done. I won't lie it was kind of nice. I never get to really enjoy my nieces and nephews/ brothers and sisters like I did before kids.My niece Mattie (almost 9) was the best entertainment on the flight to Utah. I laughed the whole time. My niece Alex (17) was my constant companion and I loved every minute of it! We were both freezing and made each other laugh the whole time. My niece Isabel (almost a year) was so fun to hold-she will be right in the middle of my two boys and I can't help but think of the great cousins they will become. My Sister, Suzanne and I went for a run in Eden I swear! Utah is so beautiful and that run alone was worth the trip. Plus... its a major plus to have a straight hour to talk it up with your sister. I could go on and on. I loved my trip! It was wonderful!
No comments:
Post a Comment