Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy

Life is good!
Things are starting to get back to normal. I am learning new ways of doing things with these 3 little kids. Working 3 days a week, taking care of my family, cooking, cleaning, church callings, running, date nights, babysitting co-op etc... I think when you go through a major change like having a baby you have to reevaluate your priorities. Sometimes you have to give up a few things you love. I am lucky that I have an amazing partner in crime who picks up the slack where I am lacking. Every week Chris and I go over our schedule. We share many of the house hold responsibilities. With us both working we have no other choice. It been so nice and things are going much more smoothly. We are both so completely wasted, BUT with all the kids sleeping better life has done a 180. Weston is just the best! He smiles all day long and seems to have a happy soul (I was a little worried there for awhile). I just love this little guy and he seems to love me, too!
(A huge thank you to our family and friends! We are so blessed to have you in our lives! I am so grateful to have so much love and support all around us. I had friends just show up and take the older ones so I could sleep. I had family members show up and do our laundry and clean our house on my b-day (best b-day ever) I could just go on and on. We are just so grateful! So thank you!)

3 comments:

annie said...

You guys are amazing! Love and miss you lots!

sheri rog said...

LOVE all the new posts. what cuties you have.

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I'm glad things are smoothing out. Don't forget about Cassidy she would love to come over and play with your kids while you get stuff done! Also it took me at least 9-12 months before I was back on track when Amberly came. After 5 years of no baby it was a shocker so hang in there!