The second they handed me London I saw Chris. I mean it was crazy how much she looked like him! As her hair continues to grow and the more princess dresses she puts on I don't see it as much, but every once in awhile I am reminded.
I just love that face!
3 comments:
Whoa. Seriously looks like her Dad. Precious.
She will always look like Chris! But oh man she is darling! Her face is so perfect!
Lizzy! Are you having an other cute baby?! I hadn't heard! That's what I get for being such a blog slacker! Congratulations! I actually checked in because I just got a new e-mail address and was going to beg you to add it to your viewer list so I can keep keeping tabs on you. Obviously I am not doing such a great job since I didn't have a clue about your exciting news (and you're already way past half way!!!!!) Anyway, my new address is bklamoreaux@gmail.com if you don't mind adding it. Thx and congrats again!
Post a Comment