Sunday, August 16, 2009

It's that time again...lucky me!

I cut hair 2-3 days a week. I would say most people are happy to see me and are happy when they leave. NOT MY FAMILY!! Its like pulling teeth to get them in my chair. London runs the other way and Rett wants to look everywhere but where i need him to look. And don't even get me started on Chris-he is the worst!!
I should tape record the moans and groans next time.
At least they all look better...right?!?
"I am out of here!"

Rett (before)
Chris wouldn't let me take his picture (go figure)


After


Its my turn later this week- my roots are screaming at me!
I think i deserve a day of pampering for what my family puts me through :)
stinkers!

4 comments:

The Lamb's said...

Oh man - Rett is adorable! I didn't think he could get any cuter - but he did! Londee too. We miss you guys! And love the hair-do's - I wish I could do that. Good work!

Kathy said...

London's haircut is adorable! I should bring Kay Kay to you. She hasn't had one hair cut yet.

Babbel Family said...

Her hair is adorable!

snsrose said...

One of these days you wont be able to get them out of your chair! You are amazing, and your kids are adorable!!