Even though my kids are not in school we are still taking advantage of summer vacation :) With our family trips we took in June and July to Swim lessons, gymnastics, library, projects, and visitors we are having fun fun fun!! Here are a few pictures of what we have been up to. I have not been taking many (I think that happens when you enjoy the moment rather then run for your camera). Anyway, life has been really good. This has been the best pregnancy by far (except for the heat of course). We are getting really excited about adding to our family. London loves to give my tummy loves and veto any names we have for him and Rett is just being his cute self. Life is good.



Last weekend my niece Abbie and nephew Zach stayed with us. We loved having them here!! We got a glimpse of what it would be like to have a live-in- nanny stay with us and i think i kinda like that idea. They both just played and took care of our kids and it was soooo nice :)
One of the nights they were here we went to the Zoo. It was super Fun! As you can tell all I had was a camera phone, but if you look hard you can see the HUGE Elephant behind them.
London has been doing gymnastics all summer and she loves it! She asks every morning if she gets to go. I just signed her up for a cute little dance class that starts this fall -she is already getting so excited:) The girl twirls non stop!
My boys!!
They have such a cute relationship. I love watching them play and i love the look on Rett's face when Dad walks in the door. YUMMY!!
2 comments:
I didn't watch all of the video but the parts that I saw are too cute. I love how they play together and just entertain each other. I hope they stay close friends for you:)
So cute Lizzy! Good job London on swimming lessons too. They are so cute together. I am so proud of your cabinet too- go Lizzy.
Post a Comment