Sunday, August 02, 2009

Keepin Cool

We have been swimming a lot this summer.
Too bad all the pools are starting to feel like hot tubs with this crazy heat we are having.
Last night my Brother and SIL invited us to their ward party to our favorite pool (basha)
The kids had fun!
He doesn't even look like a baby to me anymore :(

London was so excited Bryce was able come too.

Chris and Cody doing tricks on the diving board-pretty funny to watch :)

One word: GROSS!! i can't even believe i am posting this! I have liked comparing pregnancy photos in the past, so i figured i better start taking some with baby number three. So here i am at 27 weeks...I think 27 anyway??

Why is everything growing bigger? Maybe its all the crap I have been eating!?! ;)


5 comments:

Christine said...

You look so cute, Congrats! Sometimes we have to take those babys when they come because as you know sometimes they are hard to get!

Babbel Family said...

Gross nothing. You are beautiful!

Lauren said...

No way are you GROSS. You are so cute! You look great! Fun idea for a ward party at Basha!

Lori said...

Whatever, you look great!! I know you probably don't feel like you do, but you do look soooo cute!!! I'm so excited for you, and excited to run with you again after baby is here!

annie said...

Lizzy, You look amazing as always. You are a very cute pregnant lady!