Lizzie-I would post this on my blog, but it'd be pointless to try and dig through all the posts for it :) I got my MemoryMixer software at Roberts, since it was a Christmas gift, and I am not sure if you have one there. But if not you could check Michaels or whatever. Actually, if you have the discs that you used to upload it on your previous computer, you can use that and just plug it into your new computer. That works too.
Your kids look cute as always and we're trying to squeeze in an Arizona vacation sooner or later. :) Love you all!
3 comments:
I plan to take the kids there at least once a week this summer. Do you have a specific day that you are planning to go?
Lizzie-I would post this on my blog, but it'd be pointless to try and dig through all the posts for it :) I got my MemoryMixer software at Roberts, since it was a Christmas gift, and I am not sure if you have one there. But if not you could check Michaels or whatever. Actually, if you have the discs that you used to upload it on your previous computer, you can use that and just plug it into your new computer. That works too.
Your kids look cute as always and we're trying to squeeze in an Arizona vacation sooner or later. :)
Love you all!
look at all those cuties up there!
Post a Comment