Saturday, May 23, 2009

Embracing it!?!

For so long London has wanted nothing to do with my salon-Looks like now she is starting to embrace it more. I keep finding her just like this, and saying words like this... "cute hair", "cut your hair?", "so pretty baby" and my personal favorite, "paint your hair?"
I think it's time to upgrade to a baby that actually has hair


4 comments:

Babbel Family said...

So cute!

Addie said...

AAAHH! I love that girl :) hopefully now you won't find her in front of the mirror with scissors cutting her own hair ;)

get some of those dummies for her! I have ALWAYS wanted one of those!! She's going to be just like you, I'm not even kidding. Can't wait to see you guys again!

snsrose said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute!!!

annie said...

Too cute! Love the "paint my hair" phrase. Can't wait to see you guys soon. We're counting down the days!