One (2 1/2)
Two (9 months)
Three (18 1/2 weeks)
Most already know, but we are expecting our 3rd baby!
Today we found out that its going to be a BOY!! (I am sure you got that from the pictures above-thanks Michelle for the shirt!)
We feel so blessed! We had to try so hard for the first two, so not having to try AT ALL for baby number 3 has been a blessing in its self. We are so excited! The shock has worn off...i think! ;)
To be honest, when London was born and they handed her to me all I kept thinking was I wanted another one-I wanted more right away!
When Rett was born I didn't have that feeling until he was 3 months- I was rocking him and just had this feeling like i needed another one, but I put that thought out of my head (who thinks like that?). It was around that time or soon after that we got got pregnant. I was about 7 weeks along when we found out. I truly feel like this is what we (Chris and I) are suppose to be doing. I am so excited to fill my house with more little voices! The best thing we ever did for London was to give her a sibling- I think the same can be said for Rett. We are so excited, overwhelmed, nervous, anxious, humbled, and of course blessed!
Chris really loved that he was able to share this news with his Dad before he passed away-He loves his grandchildren!
My two boys will be about 13 1/2 months apart (YIKES)
My 3 three babies will be 3 and under (double YIKES)
baby is due at the end of October- I am 18 1/2 weeks
In other news- I am officially a "mini van Mom" I was fighting it like crazy! We could not fit three car seats in our other car and mini van was the best choice for our family. Let me just tell you how much i love this car!! why was i even fighting it?!? It has made my life sooooooo much easier (that's what i am going for these days EASIER!) I love it!

Also, I get to be pregnant with so many of my friends (some not pictured) we are all due within weeks of each other-love it!

London started gymnastics today- so cute!
12 comments:
Congratulations! I was wondering when you would announce it on here...something must be in the water around here. I need to be careful! I'm really excited for you!
So fun! Not that I know anything about having boys!!!!!
Wow. Congrats Lizzy!
We are excited to meet baby Rigby #3. You guys are such good parents.
Congrats!!! You look fantastic!
Congratulations Liz and Chris!!!! We are so excited for you guys! You are such great parents- what lucky kids! If anyone could do 3 under the age of 3 it's you guys! Good luck with everything! We can't wait to see all of the progress!
YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THAT YOUR PREGNANT!! And having a boy?? That's so much fun!! I think London will really adapt to having another brother in the household. In fact, I think she'll love it! Be grateful Rett and #3 will be close in age. They will have the best brother relationship EVER!! Will they be in the same grade?? I think it's really awesome how that all works out :)
Rett is darling! Such a growing boy (and soo big!..yay!) All of your kids under 3..hmm..I'm impressed! You remind me of grandma..you two are such strong women!!
a BOY!!!! ...you were right!:)
That will be perfect!
I'm so excited for you guys!
And nice choice on the van... ;)
-Tiff
I am so happy for you!! You can do it!!! It's fun seeing the story of your life unfold. London in gymnastics--I can't believe she is already old enough. How cute! Can't wait to see you soon.
I had no idea! That is so awesome!!!! My brother and I are 13 months apart. Those boys will be best friends! Congratulations :)
what a great post, lizzy!
love it!
congrats on the van. we're thinking about it too & we'll only have 2! (they're just so efficient aren't they!)
& congrats on the boy! (wonder what we're having???)
super excited for you!
Hey i had 3 3 and under. it was great. you change one diaper, you change the next and move on. No big deal. they love always having a friend to hang with. TOTALLY AWESOME! congrats. you can do it!
Post a Comment