Thursday, April 02, 2009

Flower Power

It is so fun to see the kids playing together more. London LOVES Rett! Rett lets London do what ever she wants to him. They have a cute relationship.
The flowers in the pictures are MINE, but for some reason London has to have them ALL in her hair at least once a day. I love that she likes to look like a girl, but can hang with the boys.
(click on image to enlarge)

2 comments:

Babbel Family said...

So cute! Don't you just love having kids?

Hall Family said...

okay I have been a horrible blogger lately but I just read your post of when ya'll ran that amazing race. It nearly made my eyes water. I am jealous of your will power, thats so awesome, I can barely get up to go to the gym at 9 a.m. wow!!! Thats something to be proud of