Saturday, April 04, 2009

Pep talk or Phone calls


This is London's view when watching/waiting for Daddy to come home.
We have learned to be patient because he sits in his car for a few minutes finishing up work calls... or is he?? The other night we were watching a movie where the husband would give himself pep talks before entering his messy house with a stressed out wife and screaming kids. Chris really seemed to think this was funny. In fact he could not stop laughing. This got me thinking...is he really on the phone when he pulls up or is he giving himself a pep talk??
I don't know why he would need the pep talk. I am usually always in my most sexy outfit i can find (you know my pretty apron my sister made for me). And, i always greet him with a warm hug and luscious kiss. The kids always look their best and the house is always spotless!
So...I am almost positive he is just finishing up his phone calls
:)

6 comments:

Anna said...

I know my husband does the "pep talk." In fact, he calls when he leaves work so he knows how much to pep himself up. He has about an hour commute, so he has plenty of time to decompress before he enters the crazy zone. Whatever it takes! Seth is really quite helpful when he gets home, I'd be a nutball without him!

Michelle said...

HA HA. That is funny!

snsrose said...

That is pretty funny!!

Kathy said...

My husband comes home from work and sleeps in his car!!! Maybe he too is gearing up to come in and face the chaos! LOL

Lori said...

Very funny! I never thought of this. I'll listen for the garage more closely and see how long it takes him to get into the house.......

Jenifer said...

Hahahahahaha! too funny!