Saturday, March 14, 2009

Funny

(London jumping on grandma's sofa)

London is to a point where she says some really funny things. I don't ever want to forget them so i figured i would start writing them down.
(yes! This is a MOM post for sure)


(back story- my parents both drink diet coke and every time we are over there she is always trying to get them to give her sips (we don't drink soda except on special occasion we will give her root beer as a treat). My dad thinks this is hilarious and gives her anything she wants (as all grandparents should)



This is what London said today, "Mom i need some diet coke in a cup please" (full sentence)

Me, "nice try country fry!"



So i thought i would send a text to my Mom telling her about London's request- this is what her reply was...



My Mom, "I swear I have never given her any diet coke. I'm innocent. Its a frame up."



Then she went on to explain even more...



My Mom, "I think it might have been mentioned in a tea party in the bath tub but certainly never consumed"



Too funny! I smell something fishy.



Here is another one. The other day my Mom and her were talking about our favorite foods. My mom asked London, "what is daddy's favorite food?" her reply, "daddy likes Pizza!" then my Mom asked, "what is Mommy's favorite food?" her reply... "Mommy likes sugar!!"



I thinks she has us figured out after all.

Can I just say that London asks to go "Grandma Lamb's" about 10 times daily. Oh how she loves her Grandma!

5 comments:

Christine said...

That is so cute! I am sure your parents just adore her! I have to say I think I am with you, they MIGHT have given her some diet coke!

Tiffany said...

Okay, that is HILARIOUS!!! That "mommy likes sugar" had me laughing out loud!! That girl has been cracking ME up the last week at playgroup and fun night. She's such a cutie (and talking so well!!) Cute, cute.

mason and ashley schmutz said...

Hey! Can I be invited to see your blog? I saw you're going private....
ashley.foulger@gmail.com

Yeah... I was so grosed out when Charlie ate those sicadas. Sick. I miss you guys....

Anonymous said...

I write stuff down too in a composition book. It was an idea on a scrapbooking site and then you give it to them when they're like 18.

Marie said...

Oh, I forgot to tell you that when I was in nursery I used to give them diet coke in the sippy cups :)