Sunday, March 22, 2009

Take your family to work Day (s)



We were invited up to the mountains to watch Daddy work- we had a blast!
He has been working so hard these days and we are so very proud of him!
While daddy worked the kids and I hiked, walked, sang songs,learned how to tell time with our Shadow, threw hundreds of rocks in the water, and spent some good old fashion family time together. It was just what the Doctor ordered! No TV, no phone service, no toys, just nature and we loved it. I will admit it was hard entertaining them for 2 days, but very worth it! London loved all the free space to roam and Rett could walk around all day outside.
When Daddy was done working we got him all to ourselves. We went for another hike, drove to the nearest town for a yummy dinner, went for a walk under some amazing stars (it was quick i was nervous of crazy animals) then we came back to daddy's cabin/office for a wonderful nights rest. It was wonderful!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Looks beautiful!

Tiffany said...

That IS just what the doctor ordered!! You BOTH have been working so hard lately!! I love all the pictures... so cute. And what a great mom you are! I was watching you today at church- with your cute flashcards and shape drawings, not to mention London's hair done all cute- I can't believe how "together" you have everything. What's my problem??! Ü

I'm glad you were able to go for a getaway...

annie said...

Oh, that looks like fun! Great collages by the way! Been playing w Photoshop? Looks good. I can't believe how fast your kiddos are growing. How are you?