( For Grandma Marilyn and Grandma Susan)
Happy Valentine's Day!
Love, Everett
Today was a cute day!
When I got home from my morning run this is what the table looked like. The night before i "tried" to make London a HUGE cupcake but it did not turn out so well, I gave up and went to bed. Luckily my heart shape cake for Chris did. Anyway, while out running Chris did his best to salvage the cupcake because he knew how much London would love it. She loves cupcakes!!! This was all him. I almost cried when i saw he got her flowers- HE IS THE BEST DAD!! He also did a super nice thing for me (that will be a whole other post someday-for now its all mine) I have no idea what i would do without my 3 valentine's! I am so lucky!!
So guess what I got to do for the first time in 8 years?
This...
and this!
3 comments:
so sweet. loved the photos. looks like you had a wonderful day.
That picture of Rhett in the swing is the most adorable thing! Glad to see you enjoyed Valentine's Day. Who couldn't love a holiday centered around the color pink and flowers Ü
What a FUN valentines day!!! I got my fabric at creative home fabrics on university and gilbert. There is another great fabric store on gilbert and stapley right by walmart. Good luck!!!
Post a Comment