Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"I did it Mommy!!'

" I did it Mommy I did it!"
Took 4 days of going NO where, but I think we are there.
London is very excited about her BIG girl underwear and Mommy is excited that she never had to buy 2 diapers at once. Rett's diapers from my shower lasted a whole 5 months. I now think diapers is the best gift!
I am so proud of my Londee poo.

4 comments:

Babbel Family said...

Rock on London!

Anna Marks said...

I have heard of people just giving a diaper shower. That is the best idea in the world!! Diapers of all sizes! You could even include pull ups!!

Erin said...

Yay London! I'm so glad that Kate was able to see London using the potty, she has shown more interest in using the toilet since she was at your house.

The Lamb's said...

Yeah for little la-la! I am so proud of her - and you. Way to go. I dread potty training. Arden is so anti. She is officially the oldest one I know wearing diapers. Should I blog about that?