Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Stats

Yesterday the kids had their well check ups (London's 2 yr and Rett's 2 month)

London
Height: 37 in 96% (if doubling her height at 2 is right London will be 6'2) The Dr said London is very tall-We need to start her in Volleyball soon :)
Weight: 30 1/2 lb 83%
Head: 18 3/4 in 50%
London is a cute girl with tons of personality, but she is starting to give us a run for our money. The Dr thinks it's her way of acting out because of the baby and just being two.
Below is her in "time out" she is trying to think about what she had just done :)
Londs is a smart girl-she knows all her colors, letters, and a hand full of numbers. She has a crazy photographic memory and she can pretty much say anything you ask her to. We are constantly laughing at this girl and we love her to pieces. We just need a little bit more patience these days;)


Everett
Height: 24 in 75%
Weight: 13.5 75%
15 3/4 in 40%
We just love this kid! He is such a joy. For the most part he is a good baby, he just doesn't like to sleep at night. The DR said he was big enough to let him cry himself back to sleep now. We have mixed feelings about that, but I am willing to try anything at this point-A girl needs her sleep! Rett is getting so chunky and we love to squeeze his leg chubs. He is simple and I love it!
His lips are just to die for

4 comments:

Susie and Jay Larson said...

Go tall girls!!!! We need a volleyball team! Good luck with baby Everett sleeping too. That is hard. I hope you both can sleep soon. You are probably getting advice from so many people but I read this book call Healthy Sleep Habits Happy Child by Marc Weisbluth. It changed my life with James but it still was so hard to get started. Good luck.

Jenifer said...

Love the time out picture:) Very cute. And Rett has fluffed out a lot since I saw him last! I love a chubby baby!

Hall Family said...

Hey Liz I totally agree about the lips. I call my boys' lippers. Dont know why its just one of those mommy words we make up for something we think is cute

top knot extensions said...

He really is so cute! Oh and good luck with London...3 IS WORSE!!! Sorry that probably did nothing to lift your mood!!!