Friday, November 21, 2008

5k

Today was my first race since the baby. I missed running so much and it feels so good to be back. This time around I am lucky that I have so many friends who are running, too. Otherwise I would not be able to go at 5am by myself. They are so fun to run with and get me motivated to do better. Chris took a couple quick videos with his cell phone-it was a fun surprise to see them there- He was pretty tired running from place to place with the double jogger ;)
This was the Gilbert Days 5k- I did it in 25:55 Seeing my jogging friends ahead of me kept me going-thanks girls! You are all awesome!


5 comments:

Babbel Family said...

Good job Lizy!

snsrose said...

That's awesome!!!

Anna Marks said...

You Rock Lizzy! Your baby is still so young and I know I will not be motivated that soon. And you look great!!

Sage Pierce said...

Seriously, Liz?! Um, I haven't done a 5k in a LONG time, and I'm pretty sure I won't be able to do one that soon after having a baby! You are amazing!

Lori said...

I know I keep saying this, but you really are AMAZING! Way to go, and I LOVE running with you! I'm so glad you are back so soon!!