Wednesday, October 15, 2008

5 Weeks

Wow! Its been 5 weeks and I think I have left the house 3 times :)
The last 5 weeks have been...
Exhausting!
Truth telling
Humbling
Exciting
Sleep depriving
Worth celebrating (birth, anniversary, 2 b-days)
full of smiles and tears
pain (mestitus OH THE PAIN!!)
lots of Pj wearing
messy (house etc...)
Wii playing
no blogging or blog hopping :(
Cooler weather
Lots of reading (what else can you do at 2am with a child who won't go to sleep)
rocking...lots of rocking!
some running (until mestitus came along-yes I started running too soon, live and learn!)
Hair doing (just family)
fun family/friends visits (thanks all for coming over)
No skinny jeans wearing :(
Pee pee in the potty (No I am not potty training, but London sure is forcing the issue-yesterday I agreed to let her sit in the potty and to my shock she went)
Stressful
Happy
Full of kisses...many kisses!!
I have a feeling this is just life and I think I love it!
Here are some pictures of our last 5 weeks-not many!
London at another Home Depot workshop-she loves it!

Chris and his boss, Dennis have the same b-day so they invited us to lunch.

Here we are at Daddy's work

This is my face after Londee put both stickers on me-the stickers say happy b-day to the b-day boys!

Here is Retty Boy. He is getting so big!! His eyelashes and eyebrows are white. I think he will either be really blonde or have some red in there. He really is so cute and a really good baby. He loves to be held. He loves to sleep upright. He still doesn't sleep much at night. And, he loves to pee on me even if he just went (something about taking his diaper off) I am still trying to get use to these man parts :)


8 comments:

Kathy said...

Ha ha ha! Great having a boy, isn't it? It sounds like London is ready to potty train! It's easy if they are ready and want to. It's only hard if they don't want to.

Michelle said...

What a great 5 weeks!!
And to think it only gets better... :)

The Riggs Family said...

What a cute post, I loved it! You look great Lizzy!!

snsrose said...

You look great!! I can't wait to hold and kiss those babies faces off! I wish I was there to help you. Make me a to-do list I'm coming in November.

Melody said...

YOu've been busy! Just a tip: a hot pad works wonders for mastitus, drink lots of water and gently massage while nursing. You probably already knew that :) Just don't like to hear anyone in pain--not fun :(

Marie said...

The kids are so stinking cute! He is getting so big already.
You can order a baby book by going to mysimplycherie.blogspot.com
or just send me an e-mail and I will email you back the options

Addie said...

That's so funny that you call him E Man. That's what we have called Ethan since Day 1 of his birth! He is cute and growing so fast! so he's about six or seven weeks, right? Time flies. We are coming in November too so you make Suzanne and I (and my mom) lists. I am right there. Can't wait to hold E-Man Jr!

annie said...

Great post! We miss you guys! Little Rett is such a sweetie! So cute! I can't wait to hold him, so I hope! Take care.