On Saturday we took London to the Home Depot workshop for kids. It was so cute! I forgot my camera, but took these pictures the next day. She got all excited to be able to put her apron on and use the tools again. She LOVES tools and is actually really good with them. Don't worry her toenails are still pink and she still loves shoes:) Her finished project was a football goal, just perfect to give to her little brother who should be arriving Tuesday afternoon.
This last week I had to cancel all hair appt (why I thought I could work up until the baby I have no idea) anyway, I am so glad I did because I was able to spend the week with just London. The last few days I have been trying to eat her up-she is no longer going to be the baby ( I don't know who is going to have a harder time with that her or me?!?)
I have put together a "Love Bag" for her while I am in the hospital, again this is harder for me then her. I think the longest i have been away from her is 4 maybe 6 hours. Anyway, in the bag are things I think she will enjoy while Mom is away :( I know she will be in good hands! And I know she will be make a GREAT big sister, she is already starting to get bossy.
Well, I think this will be the last post until Mr E arrives
Thank you to everyone who has been such a big help already-you know who you are :)

9 comments:
Good luck and such a cute idea with the love bag!!!! I'm sure London will be in heaven with her new baby brother. And you my friend will love them both - Heavenly Father is smart like that ♥♥♥
There is nothing that says you can't be a girl and love tools. Most of our tools are mine and I love them.
How fun that London loves tools. She is going to grow up to be crafty like her Mom. Good luck with Everett's arrival on tuesday. I am so excited to see the little man. London is going to be such a good big sister.
what a well rounded little girl! it's so cute when they are interested in many different things. how cute.
i am thinking of you.
Good Luck with everything! I cannot wait to meed Everett. I am glad you took the week with just you and Londee. love ya. Your in our prayers!
Good luck! This is so exciting! She'll be just fine. I was worried when I had Megan, and she was mad for a little bit, but she got over it quick!
Those pics of London are so cute!! I heard Home Depot is making a firetruck next month and I'm totally wanting to take my kids- that's so fun!! That's a cute idea to do a love bag- you're always so thoughtful and come up with such great ideas. She will do so great while you're gone- she will love coming to see you in the hospital... that's always one of my favorite parts- watching them come and meet their new brother/sister. So precious and such a sweet moment. Good luck today!!! I'll be thinking of you... and I can't wait for news and of course PICS!!! Ü
(PS- And one other thing I've done... I can't remember where I got the idea from, maybe Erin?? is that I get a gift for the older kids (after the baby's born) "from" the baby. Both Davis and then later Davis and Sarah thought it was so sweet of the baby to get them a gift... and it was so cute watching them "thank" the baby.)
Wow! The day is finally here!! I hope everything goes great for you, and can't wait to meet the little guy!!
I took my kids to the depot that Saturday too. Nothing like four goal posts hanging around the house. I can't wait for the fire truck next month. Little Rett is handsome. Glad everything went well and you guys are back home. Alice
Post a Comment