Sunday, August 31, 2008

Flashback-10th grade

Flashback to 10Th Grade (6 yrs apart)
My Mr. Rigby
Isn't he cute?!?
(Chris, Antrial, Walt )
Mr R is 6 years older then me so our high school pictures look a tad different. I often wonder if we would have been friends if we went to high school together-we had 2 different high school experiences so I tend to think not. Had we gone to dances together I think me neck would have hurt the whole time-he is just so tall! I am so happy he wasn't snatched up by the time I met him, I just love that boy!

Afton,Jill,Suz, Me, Maggie,Jessica, Sarah

6 comments:

top knot extensions said...

I Love looking at old pictures!!!

annie said...

So fun, i love old photos too! It makes me want to get some out and look at them!

Addie said...

Is that Michael Phelps or something? Tall? WAY TALL!!!

Lori ~ LL-K said...

Great pictures!! I love when bloggers do flashbacks!!

The Alders said...

where did you dig this one out from? oh look how young we were...and how skinny i was...that is to funny, thanks for posting that, i needed a good laugh!

Brooke Eriksen said...

LOVE the flashback!