What cutie kids you have. I love the huge smile on London's face in the last picture. She is such a good big sister.
So cute! He looks big!
They are both SO cute!!!! Congrats again to both of you!! And, you did a great job with his nursery! What talent!
CUTE!!! Okay, I'm putting my vote in right now... he's going to look like you!! He is DARLING! And that last picture of London is to die for!
so cute! and gosh London is looking so grown up these days.
Perfection! So sweet!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What cutie kids you have. I love the huge smile on London's face in the last picture. She is such a good big sister.
So cute! He looks big!
They are both SO cute!!!! Congrats again to both of you!! And, you did a great job with his nursery! What talent!
CUTE!!! Okay, I'm putting my vote in right now... he's going to look like you!! He is DARLING! And that last picture of London is to die for!
so cute! and gosh London is looking so grown up these days.
Perfection! So sweet!
Post a Comment