Thursday, October 02, 2008

celebration (fancy word for B-day)

Celebrating London the Fancy Nancy way…

Today London turned two. To help her celebrate we thought we would get a little fancy.

Here are London’s must haves to a “fancy birthday”

1. Wake up and put your most favorite attire together (that’s a fancy for clothes)
2. Hit the salon to get beautified (that’s a fancy word for beautiful)
3. Get caught up on the latest current events (that’s a fancy way of saying, parking it in front of the TV and watching my favorite “fancy” DVD’s, like… the Twelve Dancing Princess’s) twirl, spin and dance until you can’t see straight.
4. Eat my most favorite dish (that’s fancy for chow for breakfast and lunch)
5. Getting some beauty sleep so I can wake refreshed for my social gathering (that’s fancy for taking a nap before my big party-you know, with my parents and baby brother)
6. Spending time with my Knight in shining armor (that’s fancy for my Dad-he’s my favorite!)
7. Request my favorite Italian Cuisine (that’s fancy for homemade French bread pizza)
8. Insist on having my favorite thirst-quencher there (that’s fancy for saying Root beer)
9. Sit in my carriage and be pushed for hours (that’s a fancy word for the swings my Dad just built me)
10. Open all my packages (that's fancy for gifts)
11. Ending the evening with not a boring old Cake, but with a HUGE cookie! (That’s fancy for YUM YUM!!)

Thanks Mom and Dad that’s was a stupendous birthday (that’s fancy for the best birthday ever!!)




I had so much fun making this Tu Tu-Thanks Sarah for the easy instructions :)







Yes! I kiss these lips off everyday! He is just so cute, now if he would only sleep a few hours a night he would be perfect!



19 comments:

Babbel Family said...

WOW! Everything looks so awesome. Please don't let any of my kids catch wind of what you do, they will feel so jipped!
BTW- I ordered one of the Fancy Nancy books yesterday. I am excited to get it!

Kathy said...

Cute! I love that cookie cake. Did you make it? And I love London's hair do. Cute cute cute!! Happy fancy birthday London!

Erin said...

Cute Birthday! I hope London likes tutus, I made one for her too.

Tiffany said...

Okay, this was THE CUTEST post!! You are such a darling mom... HAPPY BIRTHDAY LONDON!!!

Tiffany said...

PS- And that picture of London at the top is TO DIE FOR!!!

Kacey said...

Happy B-day "Lu La" (Hayden's word for London.) Love the pics, looks like so much fun :)
-kacey

Michelle said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY LONDON!!!

snsrose said...

I love this post!! I love these pictures!

Lori said...

Wow, 2 already! I love her hair. So cute. (I guess one of the perks of having a hairdresser for a mom!) Everett is so stinking cute!

Sage Pierce said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LONDON!!!

Crystal said...

That first picture is SOO perfect! She is such a doll!

dianadana said...

Can you be in charge of my next birthday? :)

sheri rog said...

oh...she looks so beautiful! what a great bday!

and that son of yours??? what a cutie!

Amanda said...

looks like a big party. Happy birthday London!

Hall Family said...

Your little Nancy is a cute as they come!

annie said...

Happiest Birthday wishes to you London! Sorry we're so late!!! Miss you!

Del Bianco Family said...

You have beautiful kids!!! It's always so fun to look at your blog.

Okey's said...

I love the Fancy Nancy books!!! Looks like you guys had a great party. Rett's nursery is adorable.

Christine said...

Lizzy,
I love your blog and your kids are so cute. How did you do your little slide show on the side? I love it. I am sort of new at the blog thing. Amy has been trying to teach me.
Christine Neeleman