Friday, September 26, 2008

Splash Park




Chris LOVES taking London to this cute splash park. This time was even better because her cousins and Grandma also came along, they had a great time! I feel bad that this is the only picture we got of Grandma Rigby the whole time she was here. Today was my first day on my own with two kids. I had such wonderful help from my Mom the first week and Chris's Mom, Marilyn the 2ND.
You mean I can't just take a nap anytime I want now? And food won't just magically appear on my table?? Oh no!! Everett is a dream baby (not at night but we are working on that) and London has been loving "little buddy" or "little guy" as she calls him. I can't believe I don't have any updated pictures of him-My camera is charging and I will update with some of him and his nursery soon. I also had my friend Michele come and take some of him so we are excited to see those.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Yay, take pictures of the nursery! I want to see pictures of the nursery!

Tiffany said...

What splash park is that?? And yeah for Michele coming over to take pictures of him... can't wait to see them!!