My sister, Suzanne and her kids were here this last week. It was so fun to see them and spend time together (I took the whole week off and it was glorious). London sure loved playing with cousin Rachel! They were oh so cute together-we love cousin time!!
While they were here we...
*got pedicures (Mom, Suz, Me, Alex and Syd)
*played around with digital scrapbooking (Thanks Suz)
*Had fun swimming (Rach and London are both very brave)
*Organized some of my closets (Suzanne is a pro and she was kind enough to help me-lets hope she didn't judge me :))
*had a day in the salon to get everyone school ready
*had yummy dinners
*went shopping
*had a wonderful time!
Thanks Rose family we had so much fun and we miss you already!

2 comments:
Liz we had an awesome week! thank you for everything! It was amazing! I loved helping you organize, it was fun and not bad at all.
What fun to have your sister in town!! ...and I'm loving your digital scrapbooking you're doing!!
Post a Comment