Sunday, August 10, 2008

Flashback

I have been going through old pictures and trying to organize them. I think it's fun to look back on pictures, it brings back so many memories. The other day I was at my brother, Matt's house and he and his wife were going through pictures. We came across this one and I just love it. We have 10 kids in our family. Matt is the oldest and I am the youngest (he is 13 years older) People ask me all the time if I remember when all 10 kids lived at home, I do!
I have such wonderful memories of all my brothers-I love all 5 of them! I get to live by my 3 oldest brothers and I love it! I especially love their wives and their kids :) My 2 oldest brothers are both 39 right now-crazy huh, and not twins...my mom is a saint!
Matt and Lizzy '87 (I think)
So does any one see any London in there, or is she still all Chris????
So this is going to be a new post for me (Flashback post's)

7 comments:

The Lamb's said...

No London, but totally Maddie! How cute, I love it.

Susie and Jay Larson said...

I am so sorry about the water in your salon event): How sad! You are so tough to turn off the water. I have no idea how to do any of that. Your pictures are so cute of London. She is getting so big. I finished Breaking Dawn and liked it too! Was it hard to read the pregnant scenes? My Mom and I get to go see her in Seattle tomorrow at a book signing/reading/concert. I am really excited. We are thinking about you for this last month. Take care Lizzy.

Lori said...

I love looking at old pictures from growing up. Sorry, but I don't see London in there. She just looks too much like Chris I guess. But you know what that means. Your cute boy will look like his mommy, right? Can't wait to meet him.......

top knot extensions said...

It is so funny but seeing that picture I can remember everything about that house and you at that age!!! WEIRD!!!

sara said...

i love looking at old pictures...i could waste days doing that and not even know they were gone...your mother is a saint, both 39 wow!

Okey's said...

Hey Liz, it had been a while since I have been able to check out your blog. Hope your salon is back to normal! I can't totally forgot that you came from a huge family. Your mom is a saint. Are you going to try to catch up to her? ;) Before you know it you will have another adorable baby in your family. Congrats in advanced! love, jana

Anonymous said...

That's how I remember you and that house was cool. I loved the mountains in the back and I remember playing capture the flag when it was night for some reason it seemed spooky. I also remember going to Lake Powell on that houseboat and finding that drunk guy in his boat asleep...remember that?!