Sunday, April 20, 2008

TIME OUT!

THE BIG UGLY BLUE CHAIR



My brother and his wife gave us this chair and I hope i don't offend them by calling it ugly, but it is! Its huge and ugly! The term "lazy boy" sure comes to mind when looking at this chair. Well, it has a new purpose now, it's now the "time out" chair! Sad to say London already knows this chair pretty well... the little stinker! On this particular day her "time out" came after dumping all the gold fish on the carpet for 2nd time that day.

10 comments:

Babbel Family said...

I love this age, I really do!

Erin said...

She doesn't look too repentant does she. Funny girl!

Nikki said...

She cracks me up in those photos! Too funny that she is half way smiling in the first one and then the second one is like "What have I gotten myself into!" She is so adorable! This is such a fun but trying age!

Jenifer said...

She doesn't look like she is trouble! She looks pretty happy to me! Good luck!

Michelle said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha I love it!

snsrose said...

That is funny. She looks like she is in trouble...NOT!!

Anonymous said...

We had one of those "chairs" when we were growing up. Ours wasn't blue though, it was a conglomeration of several orange, brown and cream hues. Yuck! It was a rocking/spinning chair and we always said it was haunted because it would randomly spin (very slowly) all by itself. Needless to say we didn't like having to sit in the "haunted" time-out chair! I feel your pain London!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

This just goes to show you what a happy baby she is!! She's smiling EVEN in time out!!!

sheri rog said...

I think she would hate it a little bit more if she was old enough to realize that it really is an ugly chair! Ü Hopefully you can hide yours...mine is right there in the front for all to see!

Marie said...

She kinda looks happy to be in time out :)