LIZZY... YAY! I am sure there is a special bond with you and your girl, but there is a super special bond with a mom and her son. Well I guess I can only say that because all I have is sons ;) That is so exciting.
WOW! I'm glad to be found in the blogging world! Ü Congratulations on a new baby and a boy even...hurray! Thanks for the comment and I love your blog. Such a cute family.
23 comments:
Congratulations! How fun and exciting!
chris was so cute at work today, all excited :) congrats!!!
That is AWESOME!!! What great news!! I'll call you after American Idol!!!
Congrats Lizzie! You'll love having at least one of each. Boys are so much fun!
Yay. That is exciting. Having one of each is fun!
yay so exciting! i can't believe you know already! that is awesome!
Yay!!! London is going to be such a good "boy big sister." Congratulations! I'm excited to keep my eyes open for a good boy baby gift.
LIZZY... YAY! I am sure there is a special bond with you and your girl, but there is a super special bond with a mom and her son. Well I guess I can only say that because all I have is sons ;) That is so exciting.
I am so excited for you! Congrats. Alice
WOW! I'm glad to be found in the blogging world! Ü
Congratulations on a new baby and a boy even...hurray! Thanks for the comment and I love your blog. Such a cute family.
Woo hoo! Congrats!!
congratulations.....boys are so fun.....i adore my boys...my girl too of course...london will be so cute with a sibling!!!
How cool is that!! You'll have a blast with your boy, and Chris will LOVE it, too! Congrats!!
yeah for boys! congrats!
Oh, How exciting!!!!
So, any boy names yet?
Congrats!!!
Congrats! How exciting! Let me know if you come up with any fabulous boy names... that I can steal from you ;)
Yippee!!!! You are so lucky to have one of each! I really enjoy my boys and recommend having one to anyone! :)
Congrats!!! Boys are so fun
FUN! Congratulations! I am so excited for you. I am sure Chris will love having a boy to buddy up with!
Very Weird. I went back to look at your comments... I know I left one! It's gone!
I'm so jealous and excited for you! yea yea yea!!!
congrats!!
Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see the new little one! He will be just as cute as London I'm sure. Ü
I am so happy for you!!! I LOVE boys!!!
Post a Comment