At this moment I am thankful for...
*Mommy's little helper. London is such a great helper-she loves to help load the dishwasher, washer and dryer and help put groceries away. She knows how to climb up and over EVERYTHING-you have to keep a close on on this one.
*I am so Thankful that we had a Mommy/Daughter weekend. Chris was out of town and London and i just had a ball. We played, sang many songs, went on a 8 mile run, and read lots of books. I am SO thankful she was such a good girl all weekend.
Although London and I had a good weekend, we are SO thankful Dad came home safe. I wish I got her reaction on camera when he walked in the door...priceless!
*I am so Thankful that my body has been able to hold up during this running business. Once I decide to do something its pretty much set in stone for me. I am Thankful for the people who have helped me, and who have been patient with me the last couple months. I had to give up a couple other things in order to train and I am so thankful for my family and friends for understanding. A couple curve balls have been thrown my way with the timing of this race, but I am confident we will figure out a way to get it all in...I hope! For some reason I was asked to speak in Stake conference the same weekend :0
*I am thankful for a happy healthy family
What are you Thankful for today??
5 comments:
wow! love your thankful sunday posts!
way top go on your running! that is awesome!
Speaking in conference! Good for you!
I guess the good part is that you'll get home quick from your race. :) Good luck with it!! I'm sure you'll do awesome! It is definitely quite the accomplishment. (the race, I mean. But I'm sure you'll do great on you talk, too. :)
Wow girl. Speaking at Stake Conference is big time! I am happy you had a weekend to spend with London. Mommy daughter time is the best! I have to tell you that I loved the dress London was wearing in the pictures. Where do you get all of the cute dresses for her? talk to you soon!
London looked stinking adorable on Sunday! You and she always look so well put together...you're amazing!
Good luck running your little heart out.
Post a Comment