At this moment I am Thankful for...
*My brilliant husband who fixed my laptop. That's right he fixed the unfixable. He truly is amazing. He spent hours upon hours and had pieces and parts everywhere. He also fixed our car himself and saved us lots of money :) I sure love that he is handy!
(Because My Mom's birthday was yesterday and my sister Ali's birthday is today- I will tell some reasons why I am thankful they are in my life)
*I am so Thankful for my Mom. She really is my best friend and I love that i get to spend so much time with her. We were laughing this week about how she use to tell me, "Your time will come- all your siblings will soon be out of the house and it will just be us". I am so thankful that i got that one on one time with her. It's something I will treasure the rest of my life. I have several friends who's Mom's have passed away, and it makes me realize that everyday is so precious- i don't ever want to take the time we have for granted. I am so proud of her for all the work she does- she is the hardest working women I know. I also love that Chris and her have a great relationship and he truly loves her. I am Thankful that London adores the heck out of her, and anyone who sees what London does when she spots her Grandma would know what I am talking about. Happy Birthday Mom! We love ya!
*I am so Thankful for my Mom. She really is my best friend and I love that i get to spend so much time with her. We were laughing this week about how she use to tell me, "Your time will come- all your siblings will soon be out of the house and it will just be us". I am so thankful that i got that one on one time with her. It's something I will treasure the rest of my life. I have several friends who's Mom's have passed away, and it makes me realize that everyday is so precious- i don't ever want to take the time we have for granted. I am so proud of her for all the work she does- she is the hardest working women I know. I also love that Chris and her have a great relationship and he truly loves her. I am Thankful that London adores the heck out of her, and anyone who sees what London does when she spots her Grandma would know what I am talking about. Happy Birthday Mom! We love ya!
* I am thankful for Ali because she made me tough! I love that when we see each other it as though we haven't been apart. I am thankful that she sends me text message's to give me the 411 with what's going on in her life or just to say a quick hello. When I hear my phone beep it always get me so excited because i know its her (or my cute nieces) I am thankful for her 3 wonderful children who I just adore. I am thankful she took such great care of me while i lived in Provo. Happy birthday Ali- I love you and miss you tons!
Ali and her girls
* I am thankful for my two cute nieces who made the decision to be baptised this month (and all those who went before them)


Cami Searle
Reegan Lamb
* I am so thankful that I got most of Saturday off to spend with just Chris and London. At one point in the day we were all napping at the same time-It was pure Heaven.
5 comments:
Now I am curious and want to know what your embarrassing moment was!?!? Don't you just love when everyone naps at the same time. I am thankful for that also.
sorry, i took off the statement about the embarrassing moment.
Okay, so at first I thought it was a coincidence that you were thankful on Sundays, but I am beginning to think its some sort of tradition?? I am very quick to catch on to things...tell me about Thankful Sunday.
AND that is AWESOME that your hubby fixed your laptop, what a handy guy!
Way to go Chris for fixing the computer! I love reading your thankful Sundays! I love napping all at the same time as well!
Chris is pretty handy!! I think it's cool that he can fix things. I'm glad you were able to get some time off on Saturday and got to spend some time with your family.
love you lizzy!!
Post a Comment