This Week I am Thankful For...
*The Lamb Family monthly dinner's-This month's dinner was at our house. I am so thankful for these get togethers. Its so great to see the family, and I love that London gets to hang out with all her cousins who just love her so much. Eating all the yummy food isn't too bad either ;)
(Katie and Tom)

(Abbie and Syd)* I am thankful for awesome hand- me- downs. Chris and I have scored big time in the department. We must have a sign that says "we'll take it" on our foreheads. We got this awesome kitchen table from the Foulger's and I love that we can fit so many people at it.

* I am so Thankful for my new camera. Thanks Doug for letting us buy your camera! I was very proud of myself, I read the the whole manual cover to cover. Can you tell my pictures are getting better and better ???
* I am so thankful for London sense of adventure. She loves to explore everything and we love to watch her. This week she spent about 4 hours just playing in the rocks in our front and back yard. She also loves to climb in and out of baskets and play in the kitchen sick (don't worry its clean)




*And last but not least... I am so thankful the house is clean and all the laundry is done! Chris was a HUGE help and did most of it this week and I so appreciate it!! I truly am blessed!
9 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun. London is so dang cute. You are taking great pictures, good job!!
Love the black and white pictures! She is soo photogenic. I always take free stuff too. Hard to pass it up!
You have such a cute house!
AND thank YOU for all your help with Super de duper Saturday. I thought your craft was super cute!
SO cute! She is growing up so fast!!!
What a fun Sunday dinner!!! Yeah for family and especially family being close!! And I'm totally loving the pictures! I didn't know you had bought a new camera... I want all the details about it!!
wow awesome table! yay on the new camera! and love the pics of her bathing in the sink! so cute! and yay for Chris helping with your clean house and laundry! that is fabulous!
You have a beautiful house. I think Mike has only seen pictures of it. And free stuff is great. I love free stuff.
London is getting more beautiful all the time. Wow, that camera is awesome. Luke and I are searching for a camera. Taking pictures is just so much fun. I'm thinking about getting a zoo pass. I hear it so much fun for kids and worth getting a season pass. I think it would be fun getting a group together. WHat do you think?
What wonderful things to be thankful for. I, too, love the pictures in the sink. She is adorable. I always see Chris out in the halls with her at church. What a good daddy.....
Post a Comment