( I am aware that I went way overboard, but I promise i didn't spend money on any of her costumes) She had a great MONTH and dressed up many different times.
At her Birthday party
At Rick and Michelle's (just for fun) for Halloween)
i too am not the biggest fan of Halloween...the other day one of my older boys said "Mom don't you think its weird people dress up just to get free candy" I agree it is weird and its kinda weird that the whole stranger danger thing gets thrown out the window for this day!
Cute pictures. I especially enjoyed seeing the picture from Halloween last year. So funny. I'm also not the biggest fan of Halloween. My kids kept complaining we don't have any decorations up for it. Oh well. The kids enjoy the dressing up. Now what to do with all this candy!!
Looks like you had a blast, I miss Arizona on Halloween. I love London, she is just so dang cute. Rachel said, "mom i want to see london" 3 weeks and counting!!
If I had a little girl that looked absolutely ADORABLE in every outfit that I put her in, I think I would have a lot of fun with Halloween too! She is too cute!
Hey Lizzy! I am glad you found my blog cause then I got to find yours. :) London looked like she had a blast this month! I imagine that although she is still very young, she likes to experiment with all sorts of different looks like any girl. :) I totally forgot about the date for that sign you and your mom helped me make! I am glad you reminded me! Let me know if you want me to run by and pick it up.
10 comments:
What a cutie London is!! I am not a big fan of Halloween either. Looks like you were all having fun!!
i too am not the biggest fan of Halloween...the other day one of my older boys said "Mom don't you think its weird people dress up just to get free candy" I agree it is weird and its kinda weird that the whole stranger danger thing gets thrown out the window for this day!
p.s. you have to admit London does look so cute in ALL her many costumes!!!
Cute pictures. I especially enjoyed seeing the picture from Halloween last year. So funny. I'm also not the biggest fan of Halloween. My kids kept complaining we don't have any decorations up for it. Oh well. The kids enjoy the dressing up. Now what to do with all this candy!!
Looks like you had a blast, I miss Arizona on Halloween. I love London, she is just so dang cute. Rachel said, "mom i want to see london" 3 weeks and counting!!
super cute! it is way fun she likes to dress up too! she is dang adorable! looked like a fun night with family!
If I had a little girl that looked absolutely ADORABLE in every outfit that I put her in, I think I would have a lot of fun with Halloween too! She is too cute!
Hey Lizzy! I am glad you found my blog cause then I got to find yours. :)
London looked like she had a blast this month! I imagine that although she is still very young, she likes to experiment with all sorts of different looks like any girl. :)
I totally forgot about the date for that sign you and your mom helped me make! I am glad you reminded me! Let me know if you want me to run by and pick it up.
It looks like you guys had so much fun. i love that London had so many different costumes this year. I cannot wait to see you!
Such great pictures!
Post a Comment