
*I am so Thankful for Conference! Its nice to be able to get a refresher every 6 months. I loved loved all the talks!
* I am Thankful for answered prayers.
*I am Thankful that I got to spend most of my weekend in my PJ's. While Chris was gone Saturday night, I had a night to myself with yummy junk food, movie and PJ's (it was very well needed night) On Sunday, I also spent the whole day in my PJ's (a girls just needs a day off)
* I am so Thankful that I have such a fun 1 year old.
* I am Thankful that I don't have to buy formula anymore (for now anyway)
* I am Thankful for a forward facing car seat!
6 comments:
Yay for pj's, junk food, good movies, and forward facing car seats.
I love this post! PJs are one of my favorite parts of Conference weekend too! ...and double yay for a forward facing car seat! I don't know about London, but my kids are three times happier to be in the car once that happens! ...I love your thankful Sundays!
Okay, I just got your post on my blog about London being sick, and I'm feeling so bad! I hope we didn't get her sick! ..does it sound like the same thing?? Sorry if we did!
way to take a day off! you deserve it! awesome! love the no formula! I'm always sad to see them grow up but no formula and a big kid seat is fabulous! love this tankful post!
I am so happy that London is facing forward now. That will make the drives so much more interesting for her. I am sorry to hear that she is sick. I would love to do something, so as soon as London is better, maybe we can have another lunch party, but this time we can order in! Let me know if I can do anything for you!
I love this picture!!!!!
Post a Comment