Thursday, October 11, 2007

4 Wonderful Years!



Today Chris and I celebrate our 4 yr anniversary(we both feel like we have been married a lot longer than that though)
I love Chris so much! I am so thankful I have him as a husband and as a best friend!
Here is to many many more years together!

(what did we do to celebrate you are wondering... I am doing hair and he is out to dinner with his family (my fault). We hope sometime this weekend we can go to dinner or something :(

5 comments:

Erin said...

Happy Anniversary! How sad that you aren't spending it together. I guess thats just how it is sometimes. Congrats on 4 years!

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary! How funny he is out with his family tonight! I'm sure you'll find time to celebrate! Congrats!

Michelle said...

HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO *YOU*!! I wish I was going to be in town to help w/ London!! Marilyn said she would take her in a heartbeat... take her up on it!!! Have a fun celebration! Make Chris take you somehwere SUPER nice!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

congrats on 4 years! whohoo! that is fab!

Tiffany said...

Yeah!!! Congrats! You guys are such a perfect couple...