Saturday, September 15, 2007

Saturday is a special day! Happy 40th Mom and Dad


Saturday


London is a good little helper

She would put the screw driver up to her ear and say HELLO! (she loves phones)


This is our London, places to be people to see. She is keeping us on our toes! She now walks more then she crawls


Today was a good day. Mom worked,dad and London played and cleaned the garage (thx),Mom, Dad and London went for a run (thanks for coming with me) Today was a good day :)


Happy 40Th anniversary Mom and Dad Lamb! I feel so blessed to have such wonderful parents!

I didn't have any updated pictures of my parents on my computer-This is Mom, Dad, Mitch and me Oh, and Bea to the left. (i think my bangs are bigger then my whole head!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Lizzy, Everyone is commenting on the new look on your blog. Some reason I'm just seeing a plain white background. Am I the only one??

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Love the new look! And I love your bangs in that picture. Too funny!

Brooks Family ♥ said...

London is so cute! and your new background is really cute...I like it!

bstoutfamily said...

hey, it is good to hear from you! i am so glad you found our blog...your little girl is so cute. it is so fun to see pictures of you all! breton says hi and you will have to tell chris hi as well! by the way, how did you get such a cute background for your blog? i am such a rookie with this stuff--it is really cute!!

The Meachams said...

London is getting so big...and ADORABLE!!!

I just wrote down Oct. 2nd on my calendar :) YEAH!