Friday, September 14, 2007

MUST SEE!

I got this from crazymama's blog and it just really made me laugh-enjoy! Thank Julie!! i don't have kids that do this yet, but i sure see my sisters in this lady (am i right girls?)

6 comments:

Amy said...

Funny! Yes, you'll be there before you know it!

Babbel Family said...

LOL- I have no idea what you are talking about. I give my kids my full attention allday everyday!

Love the background BTW!!

Michelle said...

AH... I can relate!!! ;)
ps.. love the look of the new blog!!!

Amanda said...

LOL- I think that is me and Jack. My kids loved it!!!

Lori said...

That was pretty funny. My kids thought it was hysterical, and Kyle decided to Ma, Ma, Ma right along with it. Thanks for the laugh. (I, too, love the new look!)

snsrose said...

"shut up right now, I'm watching Ellen"