Dave and Annie came to town(Scottsdale) for a medical convention, and they invited all the Arizona Rigby's up
for family
night. We had a blast swimming (in the many pools) and going to dinner at Macayos. I really do feel like i married into the best family! It's always great laughs and awesome company! Thanks guys that was fun!
for family
night. We had a blast swimming (in the many pools) and going to dinner at Macayos. I really do feel like i married into the best family! It's always great laughs and awesome company! Thanks guys that was fun!
5 comments:
How fun Liz!! I think you are right...you guys have an awesome family!! I love that you and Annie get to hang out...only I get jealous because I want to hang out with you guys too! :) Hopefully sometime soon! :)Very cute blog page by the way!
sorry! i'm such a nerd i remember reading that..
very cool! gotta love a great family night and fun family to hang out with!
Wow!!! That hotel looks like it has AMAZING swimming pools!!! Looks like it was a really fun night!
Liz, that looks so fun. you are so lucky you have so much family around! Love and miss you!
Post a Comment