Kate Linford came over to play today and London sure loved having someone to play with. They actually played so cute together and it was so fun to watch! I had the best video of them, but somehow I deleted it Sniff Sniff Anyway, here a some cute pictures of two very cute girls!
Thanks so much for watching her Lizzy! I am glad to have good friends that I can leave my kids with. I'm happy to know that the girls played well together. Kate is a lucky girl to have such a fun friend.
3 comments:
Thanks so much for watching her Lizzy! I am glad to have good friends that I can leave my kids with. I'm happy to know that the girls played well together. Kate is a lucky girl to have such a fun friend.
they are so cute together! how fun!
I love little friends. I want to know what they're watching on the TV that is keeping them so entranced so I can get a copy. :)
Post a Comment