I haven't been able to blog in a while so had a blast catching up on yours! I love your new background and your videos. Mike and Sages' baby is awsome!!!! That reunion with Dave and fam look like a blast and I hope training goes well with your race. How cool is that? London is so cute!James squirms so much when I try to change him too. I find if I have a toy he doesn't play with often that he likes and I give it too before I change him that works. Also stickers or tape on his hand or I give him a cracker or I pin him down with one leg and change him really quick. Good luck!! It is hard.
3 comments:
that is crazy kids do the funniest stuff! and so do dads!
that is crazy!!
I haven't been able to blog in a while so had a blast catching up on yours! I love your new background and your videos. Mike and Sages' baby is awsome!!!! That reunion with Dave and fam look like a blast and I hope training goes well with your race. How cool is that? London is so cute!James squirms so much when I try to change him too. I find if I have a toy he doesn't play with often that he likes and I give it too before I change him that works. Also stickers or tape on his hand or I give him a cracker or I pin him down with one leg and change him really quick. Good luck!! It is hard.
Post a Comment